Dream Greener does more than design and build lawns and landscapes—we build Dream Careers!
From lawn, landscape, and hardscape design, installation, care, and maintenance to winter and snow services, Dream Greener stays busy all year round—and we welcome you to join us!
If you have the desire, the experience, or the skills to focus on and grow a career in the outdoor space / green space industry, Dream Greener has the employment opportunities! We invite you to apply to join our successful and growing staff!
We have created and continue to cultivate a culture of mutual respect, courtesy, kindness, consideration, and friendship, regardless of status within the company, that recognizes and values the unique capabilities and contributions that each can make and encourages and help each other learn and grow.
Available Dream Careers
We are currently hiring for the following positions. Click on any career opening to learn more and apply.
- Lawn and Landscape Staff Members
- Begin your career as an outdoor living professional.
- Lawn Care Specialists
- Provides fertilization and weed control to lawns and flower beds for the company’s clients.
- Responsible for meeting with potential and current clients, identifying trees and shrubs, scouting out pests and diseases, and applying fertilizer and pesticides.
- Field Managers
- Works with and leads 1-3 crew members on job sites to the quality expectations of our clients.
Benefits and Perks
Amazing people who do amazing work deserve amazing benefits and perks! Dream Greener wants to help you be the best and have the best!—at work and at home!
That’s why Dream Greener provides this full range of benefits and perks that you won’t find at any other lawn and landscape companies in our area!
- Top salaries and Wages (with opportunities for seasonal bonuses and overtime)
- Paid Health Insurance
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Days
- Paid Uniforms
- Paid Training and Certifications
- 401 (k) Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- and more!